Typical Reasons for Rejection
1. Choosing "Initiate a New Case" when actually filing on an existing case.
2. Using a case number that does not match the case information.
3. Selecting the incorrect District/Court location.
4. Selecting the wrong case category and/or type.
5. Selecting an incorrect filing code.
6. Submitting a document that must be conventionally submitted in original form.
7. Failing to submit a case coversheet as a separate document.
8. Using an obsolete form.
9. Failing to separate each document in the same envelope for filing.
10. Submitting incomplete, defective or duplicate documents.
11. Failing to include the Court Reporter Optional Service Fee when required.
12. Including an incorrect fee amount.